Friday, October 1, 2010

IT'S BEEN SO LONG

I'm back... haha... so many days have not been blogging ler... i start from the day which i was happy ba...

hmm i remembered i went outing with my love and her 2 other friends name MiaoLing and Siow Ting... we first go for a few games of pool... siow ting don know how to play then have to teach her haha... at least she improve a lot... haha.. as for miao ling ma.. she like ah lian or can say siao siao aunt like de lur.. haha.. where ever she go she also wan complain haha.. but i know she just play play de la... then never care her much haha.. after the pool we when for flyer.. wow in my life i think that flyer is waste of timeand money... but my love one wanna sit so sit with her and 2 light bulb haha... ops..:X jkjk... the flyer ticket cost 10 dollar per head... wonder why so cheap ba... haha.. cause we use student rate to purchase de... haha..all people still holding student card plus never sit before this is the right time to try on it...after the flyer ml and st went back home ler... then i and pam go for a long night walk from flyer to esplanade.. after a long night walk i send pam home and i head back home... meet her tmr too...

The next day we went to sentosa... stupid pamela zhu never bring her shampoo... hai cant bully her in that day if not she will end up in the sea water de... btw the sea water that day is very salty.. wah... like free salt haha.. after sentosa we go walk at the next stop where the merlion is..walk a few step pam say her skin very hot... haha she kana sun burn...aiyo... then we have to buy drink to take ice cube and let her rub on the sun burn part... after that we head to hougang k box.. $8 per head... sing 2.5 hour.. sing a lot of nice song with pam pam... haha.. after that head to her house and i go meet jw to chat about... after that when into camp.. this is my happy days with her and my brothers...thank you!!

lastly i love you my pam pam haha...

1 comment:

  1. Thank for calling me pam pam. Thank for calling my friends "light bulb" though I understand you were joking. So here I am joking too =).

    Aiya, thank for everything. I hope that your English will improve eventually so that my effort won't go to a waste.

    ReplyDelete