Monday, October 25, 2010

TODAY IS 25TH OF OCT 2010!!!

It our(PAMELA and ME) 5th month.... but sad to say i cant meet you today cause i in camp.... :(

(What i have been observe!!)
For this month i would like to thank her(PAM) for walking throught this diffcult path with me... happy to say that you are the first girlfriend that would not fail to make me happy when i am down or so call emo... And i know that you will keep annoying me when i am quite at time... haha.. You have give in a lot when my temper is not good at times...

(My love to you!!)
for the first month we are like stranger in love that let us look like we are innocent.... but when time goes on and when each month pasts my love for you start to grow :P

(Memories in my head!!)
1. You really are a potato eater haha.. anything that related to potato you will not miss it..
2. We use to go out like lao fu lao qi..
3. Album fill with our photo..
4. The path everytime we walk when i send you home
5. The day at sentosa with with..
6. The day at zoo with you -> ( at butterfly tent )
7. The day at night we sit at void desk slacking at pasir ris(when you thought i will send you home but my card no money haha)..
8. Cycle at east coast park..
9. we go fairprice and wait for the time to buy sushi which is half price after 2100hrs
10. The time that i drove you all round and round..
11. The time i (teach you how to play pool), (playing pool together), (play pool with your friends)
12. Having dinner at coffee shop (hougang mall outside de meat ball noodle).. :)
13. Where we everytime sit and relax or chat at night before i go home or camp..
14. where we eat durian at your house down stair..
This is what i can remember if still got anytihng i miss out pls write in comment box dar...

(Things i like about DAR)
1. Cute at times
2. sweet when you are with me
3. a bit mature thinking
4. without fail making me laught when i am down
5. good girlfriend of mine
6. lovely
7. Silly at times

(Things i DUN LIKE about her)
1. abit unsocial with my frineds
2. study till no time pei me :P (joking)
3. (5th month ler) haven cook for me to eat
4. drink beer without me around :(
5. her house phone spoil(cant chat with her)
6. feed laptop with water(waste money to repair) hais....
7. shy shy

LASTLY AISHITERU BABY!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Overall: Mistakes still appear though you have promised me to try to prevent it? Haiyo. 2nd paragraph and there's mistake already.

    I will not tell you more on the memories part because I don't want to share mine with yours =). So that I will have more things to write, wahahaha ...

    Thank you for saying I am quite mature on my thinking, hehe. Loves. I think you think I'm quite mature because you are way too childish :P.

    1. My house phone spoil will also make you don't like me? Wa, then I sad already. 2. Secondly, it's not beer. It's alcohol! You are also drinking when I'm not around? Still say me, hmmm .. 3. The cooking part, let's see how luh. Lastly, I feed my laptop with water and you also don't like? And is don't like me?! Lols.

    I love you too, bby bby. I go prepare for sleep already. Misses.

    ReplyDelete