Saturday, September 25, 2010

D3V1L SIANG & PAMELA NEO 4TH MONTH

now it 00.46am... still haven sleep... i was listening to the music call "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum

"I'T a quarter after one , i'm all alone and i need you now. Said i wouldn't call but i lost all control and i need you now..." This is to express howmuch i miss you my love...

To hold you in my heart...To promise you my love...To tell you from my heart...You all i'm thinking of....

my dear pam pam.. 4th month ler...could you feel the happiness in us??or it just let you feel that it only love?? for this 4 month i been through with you i feel myself first few month suffer a lot.. but lucky at the 3th month to 4th month you have let me feel your love.. and it slowly more and more improving.. there are still alot of obstacle for us to lead us to furture..I am waiting for that day to come haha.. you let me feel that your are the best gf i ever had compare to last time my ex.. because you have a kind heart, strong mind set, patient, everytime when i am down you will try your best to think of a way to make me laught,understanding.. all this you have done great... i saying the truth... only your shy pattern must die off ok haha...

see you got so many good point from me... what about me to you??? i would like to know also haha... very fast will be half a year for us ler around 2 more month... so jia you arh... 6th month come you will be surprise by what i done again.. 1st month you did impress what i did to you right?? 6th month i let you impress again.. haha..let you xin yang yang first haha.... MUACK!!!

LASTLY MY DAR HAPPY 4TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO OUR REALTIONSHIP THOUGHT IT SINCE LIKE OUR LOVE IS LIKE 1 TO 2 YEAR LIKE THAT HAHA...WITH LOVES MY PAMELA DAR STAY SWEET ALWAYS MUACK!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you going to update only once a month on the 25th? Haha.

    Love you anyway, and I miss you! Ah BOy!

    ReplyDelete