Saturday, September 11, 2010

OKAY... so many days never update my blog ler.... here i am to blog again..

ok yesterday finally can meet my pamela aiai ler... but the day before we already meet out for dinner ler... haha...

Talk about yesterday ba.. yesterday we run a lot of place with our BMW... people don shock BMW mean??? B= BUS M=MRT W=WALK... so that our BMW haha..first in the early morning around 1030 hrs i was awake by my aiai morning call haha... so i quickly go wash up and go to fatch her ler.. meet her at coven mrt at around 1340... planning to watch movie at far east shaw house there but i never go before so change to tampinese by taking mrt there.. at mrt met my last time manager but i think she don remember be ler..:( reach tampines mall we go straight to gv to buy our ticket, the show we watch is "Going The Distance" for this show i give it a 4/5.. it a not bad movie and their story line touch my heart... they have comedy in it plus love scene and tell us how far relationship outcome can be... after the movie we head toward my army friends house to play majong.. we play majong from around 1600 hrs to 1900hrs.. win abit haha.. next location is meeting my girl de friends at pasir ris fish pond there... me and their gather place.. haha... eat a hoo hoo wing and star pond if i never remember wrong...after that it around 0940hrs ba then i send aiai home ler.. it was a long night that my zhu zhu pei me.. i was so happy that she can accompany me for the whole day for he first time haha... we go her house near by 24hrs NTUC we go prowling around and brought some things for myself haha..after the long day we have been tried and i send her back around 0008hrs haha...then head home ler..

To zhu zhu... thank for the whole day you are peing me.. i very happy on tat day.. i love you more each time you make me feel you.. haha.. love you my aiai muack

No comments:

Post a Comment