Wednesday, August 25, 2010

250810 ( A SPECIAL MONTH FOR US)

Today blogging about 240810 thing.. plus midnight 250810..

240810--

in the morning the sun was so awake that it heat up so hot... we have to do alot of thing in the morning and plus in the afternoon... running here and there.. sweat was just flowing like cats and dogs...

till around 4pm we can slack down abit... cool thing is we inside aircon room haha.. the cooling air-con just blow dry my sweat..and started to feel cold... till 6 something we then relax ler.. playing pool at 6 till few min go back ofice and work again for duties job.. after 9 then i head into mass agian for pool...

playing for few hours it already 12 in the midnight... and i now 250810.. this date mean it another month old for you and me so total up is 3 month ler... today your 3 month message meet me feel that it was the nices message ever you send me.. don know is you eat too much sweet just now or sugar haha.. but really i love you more.. you can say you love me more then i do.. by words i can say that it shown you love more then me but in action i can say i do shown more then you.. true?? haha.. not hao lian or what la. but this is what i feel...

relationship 3 month ler.. know you for 4 month.. so we know each other for 1 month and get together.. haha.. cool... for this three month i never say the sensitive word again liao right haha... see i grow tougher ler haha..

if you ask will i be there when you need me i will say no...
if you ask did i miss you i will say no...
if you ask do i like you i will say no....
if you ask when you cry will i make you happy i say no...
if you ask when you fall down will i lend you a helping hand i say no...

1. i already there when you need me
2. you already in my heart everywhere so i will not miss you
3. i already in love with you how can i like you
4. i will never make you cry sadly forever from now on but i not comfirm happy tears would not come out... :)
5.by my side any danger i will sure be in front of you how will you fall??? haha...

this is true about what i say... did i did it? give some comment if you saw this blog...my love... 3 month of love so there is still a long path to go throught either long or tought i will hold your hand and walk throught together if you agree with my decision... lastly for tonight ZHU ZHU I LOVE YOU.... MUACK!!!! :()

END ON 250810 AT 0051

2 comments:

  1. First comment: Your English getting from bad to worse. Take your time to type and check before you post it alright?

    Second comment: Your that few points look like the one that was on the video that I have asked you to watch a few weeks back then.

    Third comment: I love you too. Ya, maybe I am better in words than actions. So I shall handle the words part and you, the actions part. We shall divide our job properly and hold responsibilities to our job. Haha.

    Ending here. Enough comment from me. Take care and I love you, silly boy =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spider webs! Haha. Just kidding, but I can see some dust around.

    Anyway, you can actually post the photos but next time must remember to tell me before you print screen alright? Thank you.

    With much loves.

    ReplyDelete