Monday, August 23, 2010

today monday 280810... so many days never blog ler.. haha...

was playing maple story back again.. it have a new character.. using dragon to kill the monster.. every 10lv it will auto grown big.. haha.. i see that the dragon is cute that why i play back...ok yesterday one whole night play maple eat also maggie noodle... see unhealthy haha... but drink a lot of plain water.. lv 37 ler... jia you...

was web caming with pamela... print screen some of her action.. but she angry that i print screen her again.. yesterday was a not a good day after all course i feel something not good.. why in a relationship there are so many suffer then happy... is it this is my lucky for love... i been asking this to myself many times... i didn't express out cause this is me.. what i wan from a relatioship is just the that i can feel that you are there for me that all.. but i think so many ex till now i cant feel any.. why always let me down then in the end i have to say out those unlike word and it my fault in the end....

i given you all freedom that what you all like ler.. but what i like did you all give me?? all am i asking for more each time... if realtionship is to be so hurtful i rather stay single.. hai...

END BLOG AT -> 280810 12.11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment